North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre is a four-star attraction, located in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire. The free attraction offers visitors a range of facilities and services for an educational and fun visit for all families, including:
- Outdoor play area – including climbing frame, water table, giant games and more!
- Climb thru time exhibit – to explore the history of the Motherwell area in a fun climb through the tower.
- Visit the popular viewing tower with views over Motherwell and North Lanarkshire.
- Gallery and exhibition space.
- Craft activities and family events.
North Lanarkshire Heritage Centre is also home to North Lanarkshire’s archives and local studies services, including:
- North Lanarkshire’s Archives collections
- Local and family history advice and guidance
- Access to museum collection